If you are someone who is interested in a seasonal opportunity to protect and patrol our Connecticut State Parks, we have a unique position available!
The State of Connecticut, Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP), Bureau of Outdoor Recreation, Environmental Conservation Police Division, has multiple opportunities for Seasonal Patrol Officers (EnCon Rangers) throughout the State Park system. The mission of the State Environmental Conservation Police is to provide natural resource protection and public safety through education, outreach and enforcement.
- Seasonal Patrol Officers and EnCon Rangers assist the State Environmental Conservation Police through primary park visitor contact, interaction with the public to assist them in the safe and orderly enjoyment of department resources and activities and enforcement of laws and regulations.
- Selected candidates will perform the EnCon Ranger duties primarily at State Parks providing for security and enforcement of laws and regulations for State Parks.
- The locations are primarily at State Parks, Forests, Waterways and recreation areas.
- These positions are up to 40 hours per week with both first and second shift available. There are no benefits provided.
- The position length is from March 1, 2023 through December 1, 2023.
For technical support regarding the filing of your application in JobAps, please contact Benjamin Beaudry at vog.tc@yrduaeB.nimajneB.
Any inquiries regarding the status of your application for these positions must be made directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or Jade Sharkany at vog.tc@ynakrahS.edaJ.